Go Titans Awards -- Nomination Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Jan 29, 2014.

?
  1. Rookie of the Year

82.1%
  2. Lifetime Achievement Award

67.9%
  3. Best Media Exposure

21.4%
  4. Most informed poster

64.3%
  5. Best Avatar

53.6%
  6. Biggest Overreaction

64.3%
  7. Best Thread

71.4%
  8. Worst Thread

78.6%
  9. Most Unrealistic Poster

46.4%
  10. Best Mod Potential

32.1%
  11. Poster we miss the most

39.3%
  12. Funniest Poster

78.6%
  13. Angriest Poster

75.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

It can be shaved down.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I went to a taping of The Jerry Springer Show once, and they had a dude dressed as a woman, and one of the audience members asked her or him or whatever it would be which voice comes out during sex.

The tranny creature stared at him then jumped out into the audience and said how you want me to beat you, like a man or like a woman (in his man voice)

Dude hurdled me and the others around me to get to the guy in the audience, theres no way he was shaving down his adams apple, that thing was monstrous, IDK why he even thought he could pull off being a drag queen. No one could miss that freaking thing.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

There is a difference between a drag queen and a tranny. Drag queens are men who dress up as women for special events, going out and stuff like that. Trannies consider themselves women, dress and act like women 24-7, take female hormones and many have sex reassignment surgery. And if you, as Piers Morgan found out, ever suggest they are not a woman or that they used to be a man you will be accused of being a "Transphobe" hate monger.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Poster we miss the most is 45. This Scarecrow guy is a dick.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Can confirm. Scarecrow has hot dog neck. 45 had mad muscles and a pretty big cut of beef if what all the ladies (rsb) said was true.

Did you tan before you went?

First person to find JCB's chins in a jerry springer episode I will send you a 30$ money order.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Best Derail, by far.

Everybody is talking about trannies, and i'm just over here looking at the wrecked thread, lying there... on it's side, smoking.... about to start a forest fire. *runs off*

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Nobody cares about you.

You need to start spending more time around dangerous equipment than the internet.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Because maybe, just ****ing maybe, you stop being a complete dirtbag of a poster you decided to pick up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titans Eternal

Yeah... we already figured that out.

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Titans Eternal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar