Go Titans Draft Party?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitansWrath, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Make a suggestion and I'll contact them. A few year's back, I contacted a couple of local sports bars about sponsoring the site, giving us some deals on beer, etc. to be the "Official Away Game Sponsor of goTitans.com".

No bites then but willing to give it another shot.

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

My first suggestion would be Brewhouse south. Good beer selection, solid food and lots of TVs.

3. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

I'll tune in for the titans pick tonight, just so I can hear it. But I'm also swamped by finals week, just had one today, finishing up a trigonometry test so i can take that final, its gona be a rough week a head

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

My dad has a sportsbar in my hometown ;) It's like 8 hours away from Nashville, but he'd probably be willing. :)

5. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

This is the my 1st semester out of college, and the 1st time in 4 yrs that I'm not taking finals now. It sure feels great ... good luck on your finals suckers!!! Try not to stress out too much about them haha

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Wow...young crowd

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The NFL totally screwed up the whole draft thing by splitting the rounds up over several days now. I mean...imagine waiting all day and getting jacked up to watch what your team does only to find out late tonight tha your team has traded out of the first round?? At least in the old format you just got more food and drink and waiting for the second round to roll around.

It's one of the more stupid things Goodell has done as Commish. I hate it.

8. Meggiejp

Meggiejp Camp Fodder

Got four tickets to the Titans draft party that I'm not going to Be able to go to. Email me at [email protected]

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm done with all mine except for two. One is next Wednesday. The other is May 7. Stupid having to wait that long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar