GOATitans Dynasty Year 7: Discussion - DRAFT IS LIVE!!!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Clark, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah for sure. This was my first dynasty league so who knows how my strategy was. But I can tell you in standard leagues I typically draft one defense and usually do not even draft a kicker. I just drop a guy before the season and pick one up after I see how the final rosters shake out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I don't mind following suit if that's what the other owners are doing. I get a little worried when one owner has stashed away three defenses to my one by the mid second half of the draft. Especially in this setup.

I'm really excited to see camp starting soon.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Same here. I'm already dying for the season to start.

This league is going to be interesting. I've never been in a league with anywhere close to this many roster spots. Probably going to be A LOT of second-guessing when setting my lineups. My wife already hates me on Sunday mornings, she's really going to be pissed now lol.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Got Cincy, Minnesota, and Cleveland.

Minnesota has some young gems and I'll get double points with Patterson's returning TDs. Cleveland is just a possible dark-horse.

5. Clark

I like Cleveland's talent but they lost Horton so that might be where they take a step back.

6. Clark

Just going to throw this out here, I'm open for trade talks for Rbs that people might want to trade my way. Anyone and everyone just pm me who you are willing to possibly trade. We can talk.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Lol WR lover

8. Clark

Yup. And I actually don't have a huge worry with my RBs but it's also always a good idea to see what CAN happen.

You small minded **** :)

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was reading something yesterday that said Christine Michael is looking good and is expected to cut into Lynch's carries. It's the offseason though so take that for what it's worth.

10. Clark

For sure and I bought into his expectancy. That's why I drafted him where I did.

There's a lot of "possible" hope with my RBs, but it never hurts to put the feelers out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar