Going to Jags game...looking for others...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titans2004, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm going down for the Jags game opening day. I called today to find out about getting tickets. The tickets don't go on sale for individual games until mid-Aug. But if you have a group you can buy individual game tickets now. Wondering if anyone else is planning on going and would be interested in sitting as a group. All it takes is 10 people to have a group. I think now we have about 7 people who are going so we are looking for a few others. They have a full range of group tickets available on the Titans side from $225 for club seats to $38 dollar for nose bleeds. I think we are looking at the $87 dollar tickets that are the section right next to club level seats at around the 20yd line.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe if you buy more then 20 tickets they take off one of the tarps and replace it with a logo of your choosing.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We are up to 9 people. We need 1 more person and we can buy group tickets to the game and have a Titans cheering section.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Pick me up from Niagara Falls, New York, and Im game for a road trip baby

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

going but got tickets already.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Titan fans will be the ones surrounded by black tarp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar