Gone Baby Gone

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Deuce Wayne, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I'm just curious why everyon is saying this movie went "under the radar" It didn't have the box office openings of other movies... but everyone around Indy has been talking about it nonstop. Maybe its just cause i work next to the fashion malls art theatre...

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Puck, I agree with you completely, and wish I wasn't one of the parties that you were talking about. I guess I've just had a hard time ignoring gloat when he "stirs the pot".

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's no big deal. It's ok to have a disagreement on a message board. You didn't stab anyone like puck makes it out to seem.
    christ...If people don't want to see 2 people pick at each other for a few posts, they should log off the internet immediately. It's simply not the place they should be.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

There are better things that can be done on this forum. I know it's certainly not a crime, but it's a waste of space, time, and energy, and I'd rather be a worthwhile poster than one who bores/annoys everyone.

Edit- that's really not meant to be as harsh or as direct as it sounds. It's supposed to be more about me than you.

5. Deuce Wayne

Nah, it's cool. It actually makes things interesting for me. If we all just pretended to be nice guys with no true opinion of our own, it'd make forums pointless. I'm sure Martha Stewart's board even has annoying posters.
    It's easy enough to skip over. I always hate how board kids act like they don't have the strength to simply click somewhere else if they don't want to read something.
    For instance: search nazis! yeah, you know the type.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

it's one thing to have differences of opinion regarding the thread topic
    it's something else attacking people on a personal level

7. Deuce Wayne

No one is attacking. Lighten up, guy.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Back to the movie..
    Nice to see a so many HBO (The Wire, Deadwood, Carnivale, Oz etc.) favorites getting together on the big screen.
    Amy Ryan and Titus Welliver were outstanding in this one.. Nice to see Omar get a nice role as well..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd like to see a message board where no one bickers.

10. Deuce Wayne

^it'd be a wonderful thing, eh? But we couldn't be members, so...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar