Good luck this year, Titans and fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheMugwump, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMugwump

TheMugwump Guest

In spite of your preseason record, I for one think you guys had an outstanding off-season. Just adding Thornton, Mawae (you did get him, right?), and Givens would be an outstanding haul. But add in Young and White, both of whom I think will turn into top notch pros, and you guys did really well.

Don't know how it will turn out this season, but I think it will pay dividends in the future.

So, good luck this year. I hope you beat the Jags and Texans twice each, and beat down the Dallas Sideshows too. In fact, the only weekends I probably won't be pulling for you are the two against Indy.

Get pumped. It's almost here.

2. That's nice to hear...:suspect:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It is posts like this that make you "the man" Muggy.

It's a pity we don't see you any more than we do.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Good luck to you too, but not Peyton Manning. I don't like that guy...;)

SOME :coltssuk:

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Good luck Mug. See you week 5... I think we'll surprise some people, and we're due for a surprise on you guys...

6. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

I'll chime in with Mugs on this one. There are some good folks on this board and I enjoy poking my nose in here now and then.

Here's to some good times this season! :beer2:

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Change the "o" in poking to an "i",
    and you got it right.
    :)

8. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

Poke your nose elsewhere Wino ...

Only kidding, as you know. Good luck and Good Health to you, Ms. Wino and Muggwump.

You coming down this year? If so, the house is open for ya'll.

9. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Im getting sick of seeing that direct tv commercial where Peyton throws a TD pass against us! but hey Muggy best of luck to your Colts, we'll try and hold our hope of new players above our heads.

10. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

:ha: :ha:

We'll be there this year....tickets in hand already! A buddy of mine bought a group of 25 tickets (looks like Titans fans are jumping ship in droves :moon2: ). We're bringin' the boy with us this time, so I'm not too sure what Saturday night will bring, but it'd be good to hook up with you if we can. Hotel reservations are already made, but thanks for the offer of rooms. Gotta remember that next time....free rooms sound pretty good!!!

BTW: Melissa and John can't do the Titans at Colts game, so their 2 tickets have your name on them (face value, of course) if you're interested. Lemme know asap.

Regards to Melanie and the rugrats. Lookin' forward to another season of jabbin' (and the occasional 'pick' ;) )!!!

Wino

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar