Good luck this year, Titans and fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheMugwump, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh, everything is fine. you still paying the union dues? :ha:
    The baby is getting into EVERYTHING. The wife is doing alright. Her new job is coming along okay. She just went to the store. I think we are having sloppy joes. Some woman from NJ emailed her cell phone number so it looks as if the SR's are gonna have some Jets fans to party with. We can drink some beer pregame. That's an interesting slang... is that what they call them at the union hall? (beers)

I'll be sure to tell the milf you said hi. Yeah, I've been hitting alot of message boards... seems like I just signed up for another one but I never got around to posting there... it was the Green Bay f2fa board.

Yup.

Corker was a fine mayor on one side of the card and terrible on another. He was big on civic improvement, roads, attractions, ect... but he really slacked bad on the schools and was not much help at all when it came to working with the county seats/commission... all in all he's a douch bag so I'm going to vote for Ford to go to the senate. There are a buttload of stingrays in the aquarium.... I bet the school childeren aren't reaching out to rub their backs this week! Yeah... I saw rock city... I went when I was a kid and I took Mrs. Bipolar there when she was Mrs. ADD... yeah... it was a couple weeks after that I finally :banned:

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

**WARNING**

Information line approching slow speed​

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Is this the thread for padding post counts?

5. Broken Record

Well... is it?

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Yeah, it's the one to act like a fool in.

7. Broken Record

I do that in most threads, but it's nice to have one where it is perfectly acceptable

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

You coulda told me that in a PM...

9. What are sloppy joes???

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

[​IMG]

Ground beef and tomatoe sauce with spices on a burger bun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar