Good luck to Javon Ringer and The Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SpartanFan, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpartanFan

SpartanFan Camp Fodder

I was actually really surprised that they used him as a returner in the first place, but I was just happy that he got some PT....Looks like he'll probably be riding the pine for the rest of the season :cry:, unless Lendale gets injured or something. Can't complain much though. He is a rookie.

Speaking of Lendale, what is going on with him? Like I said, I can't watch the games, so I'm kind of in the dark. He's not getting very many carries, and when he does, his numbers aren't very impressive. Chris Johnson, on the other hand, can make you pay at any given moment.

2. Johnson is the star. If he's healthy and doesn't need a rest, they'll keep him in the game. LenDale's only edge on CJ is when they need more power.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Well, when Ringer had a great day and Mark Jones fumbled the football on punt returns, I think Fisher thought they could use Ringer for KR and Mouton on PR. At least they felt they had a rookie to handle it enough to let Jones go.

Jones didn't pass a physical in Carolina and, after the Mouton botches, was back in Tennessee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar