Good QB comparison thread on the jags forum

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He'll probably go to the Broncos.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I think Elway goes after Romo

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Regardless of the team he goes to, one hard tackle on his shoulders or back and back to IR he goes. That dude is Mr. Glass.

4. JBC

JBC Starter

Yep, similar to Locker, but much older and a better passer. The oline in Denver is a mess. I don't know if Romo could make it through the pre season.

5. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Osweiler sucks

6. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

It's fun to watch the other teams in AFCS drooling over our QB and wishing he was on their team.

It's like when you walk into a club or party with a hot woman on your arm and you catch all of the guys staring your way and you give them that "yes, it's great to me" grin...lol!

#16 Titansman1, Nov 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I had to stop reading when I realized their swear censor puts "[BAD WORD REMOVED]"

[BAD WORD REMOVED], that's hilarious.

But as far as the overall thread goes, not very insightful. Anyone can look up the stats for those players... Pretty sure most know that Mariota has been one of the best QBs in the league over the last 6 games anyway. We know Bortles and Osweiler suck. The media is probably still trying to convince people that Luck is the greatest ever though.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

To be fair many here were drooling over bortles last year...

9. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Really? I must of have skipped those threads. Bortles did look better last year, he regressed this season but I don't know why? He has 3 good WRs and good TE. The game vs us on Thursday night he missed some very bad throws and just padded his stats after the game was out of hand.

10. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

His mechanics went to s**t thats why he regressed and now his wrs have lost faith in him and dont bring it sundays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar