Good year to have money...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Now let's hope we actually use some of it. It's only the middle of February. This could end up a great FA class.

http://www.nfl.com/transactions

Interesting to see cap casualty Chris McAlister on there. Would definitely be an upgrade over Harper.

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Chris McAlister would be a money pick up, thing is he'd probably be expecting a fat contract. A few mediocre DBs have been signed in recent years for outrageous sums of money, he would certainly help out tho

3. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Dre Bly, for the right price....wouldn't be a bad pickup either.

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I've always thought Dre Bly was highly overrated, much like D'Angelo Hall without the mouth. Both guys get used more than Charmin

5. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you have never seen him play more than a couple of snaps.

I would rather have Rey Hill covering someone.

McAlister would be a great pick up for a 2 year deal. Also if we don't re-up Albert I think we should go all out for Nnamdi.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Finnegan, Nnamdi, McAllister, Hope, Griffin = wow

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Nobody has mentioned mccallister's knee. He is coming off major surgery and at age 31 might just be an average player.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Actually for us the FA class is poor. Not many worthwhile WRs, only one solid DT other than AH and thin at TE.

I say we sign rocky bernard and dunta robinson.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar