Goodbye Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I hope Rusty makes it to our practice squad. It would suck seeing him go and not have a QB that knows our system if Locker goes down.
  2. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

We have a Harvard QB that posted the highest score recorded on the wonderlick test in 9 minutes, I think Fitzpatrick has already picked up our offense!
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol right
  4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I mean as a 3rd QB. If Locker is injured we can call Rusty up to backup Fitzpatrick.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Gottcha, I like Rusty but I think he will move on within the day to a team where he has a shot at seeing the field. The Bills and Jets need QBs right now. I am sure other teams need QBs and Rusty has a cannon. He probably won't clear waivers.
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Rusty probably gets on the PS
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

That would be funny. Their starter last year is our backup, and our third stringer becomes Their starter.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

and at that point they could snatch 'the Rifle' off the Titans PS and the Titans would probably have a little going away party for RS
  9. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Rusty is a good guy and all but if you can't move up the depth chart in several years then I guess you are just a bench sitter. Really, I'd like to see us grab someone who can come here, learn, and compete to be a starter. If we were a play off team now I might think differently because we would need the insurance; but we can find another Rusty in a pinch.
  10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party