Goodbye Rusty Smith!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I still get flak from my friends about that Texans game he started a couple years back. Maybe the worst display of qb I've ever seen in a regular season game against one of the worst defenses of all time (this was back in 2009 I believe when Texans d was god awful). He has looked better recently though, but that's the only Rusty they remember. I started teasing them that the Packers could use him as a back up.

2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I went to that game.

Havent given 2 ***** about rusty since. (was also the last straw for any bit of a chance that I would even remotely like Fisher. Fisher was a POS for that game)

3. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I heard that game on the radio and hate Bo Scaife because of it. He had a bunch of drops that day that could have resulted in 1st downs.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

For how bad Scaife played, Rusty played 12x worse. You thought Locker had accuracy issues. There were a couple throws where I had no idea in the slightest who the intended receiver was.

5. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

...... and frankly nor did Smith. Farewell my squareheaded ginger friend and take that attempt of trying to wrestle the "most embarassing Titans QB ever" title out of VY's hands with you.

Not that Vince had hands ... or an arm ... or much except sausages.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He had a ton of sausages

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar