Goodbye Wonderlic Test

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

Met Foster many times in Knoxville. The guy lived across the street from me for a year. Usually friendly but he was an odd dude. He was one of those people that insisted on being different just for the hell of being different.

He chilled and played Xbox with us a couple times, came over to a cook out. Foster was a big ass stoner.
    I knew a couple of other players who said he was straight up bizarre most of the time. If you were a pot smoker and a football player, you were at Foster's apartment. Jason Swain has great Foster is a weird ass stories.

I think he got weirder after going the league. Seems like it anyway. It is strange to see a guy in the NFL on ESPN that sat on my couch and played NCAA with me a few years ago.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It makes sense for him to be a vegetarian, I mean, you ever see a cow eating a whopper? Of course not.

3. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I know someone who would be happy if the wonderlic was canned

[​IMG]

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I wonder if Vince has thought of changing his name and trying to get invited to one of those regional combines.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I can already see a surprise at this years combine, as Mr. Yince Voung tears it up.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is the title to this thread again? So what is the point, fewer embarrassing primate like scores? Will players have the option to take the other test instead? Dumb is dumb you can't hide that. NFL GMs want to know how smart players are period. That was the whole purpose.

More details are emerging from NFL Network regarding the new testing procedure that will be used at the Scouting Combine this week, along with the time-honored (and outdated) Wonderlic.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Literacy is the greatest issue but that also says something about you doesn't it?

Honestly if you can't read the damn test you will score poorly but how does somebody get up to 3 years of college and not be able to read? Because you are a lazy moron?

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Are they going to get rid of having the players stand in front of everyone in their underwear too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar