Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Goodbye Wonderlic Test

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $3,872
    Met Foster many times in Knoxville. The guy lived across the street from me for a year. Usually friendly but he was an odd dude. He was one of those people that insisted on being different just for the hell of being different.

He chilled and played Xbox with us a couple times, came over to a cook out. Foster was a big ass stoner.
    I knew a couple of other players who said he was straight up bizarre most of the time. If you were a pot smoker and a football player, you were at Foster's apartment. Jason Swain has great Foster is a weird ass stories.

I think he got weirder after going the league. Seems like it anyway. It is strange to see a guy in the NFL on ESPN that sat on my couch and played NCAA with me a few years ago.
    RavensShallBurn and GoT high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    It makes sense for him to be a vegetarian, I mean, you ever see a cow eating a whopper? Of course not.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,133
    I know someone who would be happy if the wonderlic was canned

[IMG]
    The Hammer and GoT high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,073
    I wonder if Vince has thought of changing his name and trying to get invited to one of those regional combines.
    RollTide high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,133

I can already see a surprise at this years combine, as Mr. Yince Voung tears it up.
    GoT and JCBRAVE high five this.
  4. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,051
    What is the title to this thread again? So what is the point, fewer embarrassing primate like scores? Will players have the option to take the other test instead? Dumb is dumb you can't hide that. NFL GMs want to know how smart players are period. That was the whole purpose.

More details are emerging from NFL Network regarding the new testing procedure that will be used at the Scouting Combine this week, along with the time-honored (and outdated) Wonderlic.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,218
    Kinda surprised Myron Rolle didn't get up there.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,051
    Literacy is the greatest issue but that also says something about you doesn't it?

Honestly if you can't read the damn test you will score poorly but how does somebody get up to 3 years of college and not be able to read? Because you are a lazy moron?
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $10,981
    Are they going to get rid of having the players stand in front of everyone in their underwear too?