Gooddell furthers his destruction of the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Finnegan2win, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was mostly Americans stationed in Germany, but your point is still vaild.

Could be the language thing - who knows what Roger is thinking

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

language barrier. edit: (GoT beat me to it) I don't know how street urchins like the average moron NFL player would bode for Germany. I could just see Pacman Jones trying to make it rain in a german bar..

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Germany is one place where football could work. Germans come here to play football. There are a lot of Americans in Germany as it is.

I say bring back NFL Europe and use it as a feeder league let teams use them as a farm system and have a second draft for the NFL Europe teams.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I liked NFL Europa, and XFL.

As long as its spring football Its all good with me.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

IDK, I think it would go well. I work for a large German company. The Germans I know love a rowdy good time.

Pacman made me think of another issue the NFL would have regardless of where they might expand internationally. What do you do with all the players who have criminal records?

6. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

The NFL is already washed down on talent.. look at how many teams don't have an NFL caliber starting QB. Meh I really don't want to see an international team. I don't even want to see the league expand anymore.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I think the limit would be around 40 teams. Clearly no more than 50.

I wont live long enough too see either though. 16 team international Conference. Could have the traditional SB winner, winner between AFC and NFC, play the international champ for the 'world bowl'

would be a huge game IMO

8. amy

amy Starter

It doesn't matter what any American thinks or how many protest. It's about the money and that's all it's about. If the Elite thinks it is a money making deal, it will get done. It is what it is. I'm not sure I really care much. I do think that the supply of good players could become a problem. But maybe there are enough Germans that won't mind getting their brains mushed.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Nah, they will still be all American players for awhile. I can count on one finger how many german nationals that are NFL caliber that I know of (he just got drafted by the Colts) If it's not going to be NFL caliber football, they shouldn't do it at all. They will have to split up the talent, possibly doing something more drastic than an expansion draft, if they add a few Euro teams.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

32 is stretching it, especially when you manipulate the rules to make the hardest position to fill far and away the most important.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar