Goodell not allowing Pacman back anytime soon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

This is good....it gives us a better chance of keeping him.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this just proves being found guilty and going to jail is better than settling and not going to jail.

makes sense to me......

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

No, what this proves is that is it better to have a few big incidents (Jared Allen, Leonard Little, Ray Lewis) than a bunch of little incidents (Pac, & Tank). Goodell is taking the wrong road on this. :nono:

4. SHSUTitan

SHSUTitan Camp Fodder

I think we have to make a move for a corner either in free agency or the draft, and if he is cleared, trade one of them. I don't have faith in his ability to stay clean and eligible for the long term.

5. Larry

Larry Camp Fodder

This has grown absurd, time for some closure.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I think he's had some decent ideas
    but very poor implementation

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Why are they dragging this out. End it please.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

just let him come bak already...this is ridiculous

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

If he keeps his nose clean, I have to believe that he will be let back by training camp. Otherwise, I don't see how Goodell can last very much longer. If anything, Pac has shown that the one year suspension was not warranted after getting off on all charges with nary a slap on the wrist. I mean, there has to be some objectivity here... right???

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

What do you mean gunny?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar