Goodell not allowing Pacman back anytime soon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Goodell has no reason whatsoever to keep Pacman suspended.
    Pacman sues, he will win (and he will win) and get rich.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Sorry Gunny I'm not buying, P-thug plead No Contest, which basically means, guilty but no jail, just a suspended sentence. I think p-thug is certainly done as a Titan and more than likely will never grace an NFL field again. Do you really think this guy can go until training camp without more trouble? Not very likely mate, not very likely.:grrhee:

3. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

This is a terrible call, he never did anything according to his criminal cases, he let in tank johnson and other guys with DUIs, so i dunno what the big deal is here seeing how Adam is on probation. As for Godell destroying the spy tapes, give me a break, just another reason to prove that the NFL wants the Patriots to succeed. Total BS

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Goodell has administered this policy in an arbitrary fashion from the start. He will continue to do so until NFL (and Titans fans) fans put pressure on him to follow due process.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3259278

This "Kangaroo Committee" (no offense Gunny :)) ) that says his "spygate" handling has been good also exemplifies how all those that have a conflict of interest are the only persons quoted. It is a joke to hear the NFL beat writers and broadcasters all spout off about what a good job he is doing also. Some people realize these media persons need the NFL to flourish to keep their jobs relevant and intact.

I wish just one major media outlet reporter would grow some balls and do a hard-nosed expose on Goodell and the outlet would have enough sack to publish/broadcast it.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's been trouble free for almost a year now (All star game and then something else I think happened). He hasn't gone to jail, nothing has come about except a no contest. Meanwhile guys are committing crimes (one example is the Texan guy who choked his pregnant girlfriend) and nothing has happened.
    Tank Johnson was in jail and has come back, same with Chris Henry.

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I said it before and I'll say it again. Goddell is a Nazi. He will do what HE feels is BEST. But his arbitrary implementation of the "New Policy" is going to bite him in his ***. Let the punishment fit the crime is not what he has an understanding of. He is taking it personally, b/c Pac lied to him in his face. That my friends is NOT a good commissioner, that's what a parent would do to his child. And as long as Pac gets in trouble it appears that "God"-Dell will take it as a pesonal slight and not let him back in the league, which is unfair and unjust. He has made Pac a pariah, and I cannot wait until his brand of Ruling with an iron fist punches him in his own face. Thant being said Pacman is an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar