Goodell reviewing NFLPA appeal for Pac

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Jones dropped his appeal so the Union should just let him ride it out.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If they feel it's unfair, they should act on it. That's the reason for their existence.

4. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Pacman should be back, I mean if Ricky Williams, Tank Johnson, Travis Henry, and Chris Henry are playing, whats the problem

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I want Pacman back next year. Pacman coming back this year would not be good. It just wouldn't.
    This is the key point in the whole thing right year. That makes him more valuable, even to someone else, sorta... but really, the team has a chance to "extend" him for free. He needs another off season anyways. We can have him going around with it in his head that he "beat" it. That's a recipe for disaster right there. But really, how wasteful would it be to bring him back? I hope that if the Titans have any say they will do whatever it takes to keep Pacman off the active roster for the remainder of the season. That even holds if the team makes the postseason, which really should have nothing to do with whether to bring him back.

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

IF keeping him off the roster meant no play-offs this year- would you still feel the same?

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I would, he is a scum bag and will always be a scumbag..trade him, get rid of him, shoot him if you want just make sure he never ever comes back to the Titans...is that clear enough :ha:

8. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Wow.. maybe he's a changed man now. :biglaugh:

The guy does make the team that much better...

Whose idea was it to pick up a player off the Browns practice squad to return kicks for us!?!?!?!

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'd love to see your 'good citizen' report. I bet you're grade A!

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I may not be grade A but there is a difference between being decent and a scumbag..to bad you don't know the difference :moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar