Goodell: The worst man in America

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I'll quit watching the day it goes to London, and if the ****ing Super Bowl goes to London? ****ing stupid.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I can't stand this guy anymore, Goodell needs to get the F out! I will not watch any superbowl played in London. This is an AMERICAN sport, keep it on our soil damnt!

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

There won't be an NFL 30 years from now unless we get this clown out of the Commissioner seat.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Only 30 years?

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I'm going to kill myself if the NFL is still like this in 30 years.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You guys are silly :)

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

He is already on my hate list for trying to fine players for hitting too hard when thats what football is all about.Having defensive players penalized for being too rough or hitting the QB a little to hard is just stupid.Then the pass interference penalties and wide receivers are not allowed to be covered a certain way or flags start flying.The dumb head must be down rule for running backs that was just started this year is lame.All these small things start adding up over time.

Of course having a franchise in London is about the dumbest idea yet that he has came up with.What player would want to be halfway across the world in a foreign country i'm sure not many.Also many teams would hate having to travel thousands of miles just to play there not to mention if the team had another away game the next week they would be bone tired from all the travel.Then you have to think of passports and many players in the league have some sort of drug or weapons charges which would complicate matters further.

Rozelle and Tagliabue ran the league smoothly for the most part and they kept the fans happy by giving the people what they want.Football has always been a tough man's sport and a game defined by who could be the meanest,hardest,smartest and toughest on both sides of the ball.Nothing makes me happier on a Sunday afternoon like seeing a defensive player lay the wood on the opposition.

Goodell wants to dumb everything down and pass silly rules on a game that is a contact sport.The game is played with helmets,mouthpieces,shoulder pads,hip and knee protection,etc. So all players know ahead of time what the game of football is all about and they have no problems with the physical nature of the game.Goodell needs to but out and quit messing with the game before too long they'll be a point where the fans will revolt and ask for his removal as commissioner.

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

This is a poll done at PFT and the question is would you like a franchise in L.A.,London,Both or Neither.Results are below.....

Thank you for voting!
    Los Angeles. 48.09% (1,333 votes)

Neither. 40.01% (1,109 votes)

Both. 7.76% (215 votes)

London. 4% (115 votes)

Total Votes: 2,772

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I cant believe they seriously want a London team what douches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar