Goodell Tightens Code of Conduct

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Broken Record, May 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

"Commissioner Goodell taught all of us an important lesson here today," said Jones, whose two-month "grounded" status still allows him limited access to the press. "I realize now that it's better if you are honest right away instead of telling more lies and digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole."

More

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

You gotta love The Onion.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

that's great Brad. :ha:

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I think the best quote was...

"See, this is exactly why he told us never to play ball in the house," said Manning, who was repeatedly informed by the other players that if he told on Jones he would be beaten up. "I feel bad for lying to commissioner Goodell, and I hope he forgives me. But I can understand if he decides to hate me forever."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar