Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Google Android Tablets?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    Make sure its either MDL or HDMI compatible and your golden. MDL is an adapter from Androids charging port to HDMI fyi. It works great, Ive done it with my phone/tablet before.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,150
    Thats how I used to feel, but now Im jumping on the tablet train.

My kids have an ipad, and I started messing around with that, but it doesn't have any ports.

Touch screen is the way of the future.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $39
    I love my laptop, but I feel that tablets will replace them shortly.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,150
    Lots of laptops are now featuring a touch screen. Why? Isnt that then a tablet?
  6. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $423
    Naah, the keyboard is still attached. It gives an uncomfortable position when to use it. Too big and heavy. (Yeah, that's what she said).
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
  8. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,904
    Eventually. We're in a transitional period right now. Gadgets like the Surface Pro are the future, but I'd take a nice laptop/ultrabook over the Surface Pro right now considering it costs over $1000 when you buy the keyboard and it has really limited memory.

The future is near, but not close enough for me to stop using laptops for the next four years.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  9. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    If Microsoft would get their heads on straight and sell the Surface Pro with a Haswell chip and 256gb ssd they would be flying off the shelves. But alas they are taking their sweet time.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,150
    So I went to BestBuy a hour ago to play with some tablets, not really impressed TBH. But for less than $200 I still might pick-up a tablet to have for games/goTitans/game pass