Got a copy of Madden right now

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TNT1tan, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

Like the title says I've got it in my possession right now. I'll try answer any questions you guys have about it, I'm gonna go play a little while before game time tonight, so ill have some impressions in a few.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you have a copy of Madden 10? How did you manage that?

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you got a mirror, today's paper and a digi-cam? :wink2:

4. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

Working for a certain video game retailer has it's advantages...

A couple of quick impressions
    -The graphics and cut scenes are amazing
    -Couldn't get the running game going in the first half against Buffalo, but then in the 4th broke a few big runs with CJ.
    -The new tackle system works really well
    -Ran up the middle with CJ from about 10 yards out from the goal line, he gets met around the 2 by 2 defenders. Then the Sarge comes up from behind and shoves him into the end zone. BEAUTIFUL!

Gonna go try to get in another game before the real game tonight.

5. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

what all uniform combos are available for the titans?

our 50th anniversary uniforms in there? how about the earl campbell era?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

7. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

Ummmm k

No not the 50th. They look more like the Campbell Era uni's with the blockish #s and the red sleeves. They also have the throwback helmets and red striped socks.

As far as normal uniforms they have all of the combos, Dark Blue jersey and pants. White on White, Light Blue etc. Just like last year you can mix and match jerseys and pants. You can also switch up the shoes between black, white, and black w/ primary and secondary colors.

Also KBull finally wears his red gloves!

8. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I got the game today... It's only a couple days early, but still, nabbing it before I should is still sweeeeet. I feel mildly special.

First impressions: It's likely because I've gone from '08 on the PS2 straight into this, but at some point they swapped things around on me - I find passing really easy now, and after years of being brilliant in the run game, I suck hardcore!! ...When did they remove the sprint button? lol

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's out here already?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar