Got a copy of Madden right now

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TNT1tan, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^^Great this Madden is screwed up.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thankfully they release patches to fix problems with games these days.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You'd be surprised how long it takes to patch the simplest things (sometimes) though.

4. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

^^ try the R2 button :ha:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Better then not ever having the option in previous generations.

6. TNT1tan

TNT1tan Camp Fodder

Haven't seen this. I'll keep an eye out now though. I do agree the chain gang scene comes up a lot, but at least they are in the game finally.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The worst glitch I ever encountered happened online (on Madden 09) at a crucial moment.

I forgot exactly what went down, but I was in possession of the ball, a penalty or an injury or something like that happened... Whatever it was, I had possession of the ball on the opponents 40. After the penalty or injury or whatever, my opponent got the ball at my 40.

I was absolutely furious.

Also, if any of you have played Madden 09 online, I'm sure you've encountered the injury glitch in which the game just stops and you can't progress. Someone has to quit, and it's lame as hell.

Definitely.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I just got my copy of Madden 10 on PS3. Got smashed first game, haha.

9. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Oh that's where it went. :ha: :ha:
    I was wondering why Chris Davis was casually jogging on kickoff returns, and why none of my players could seem to catch L.J. Smith, for crying out loud. You've just taken me one step further from futility good sir!!

Sure was dirty of my mate not to tell me that... :suspect:

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Anyone experience the holding calls on field goals? That's the only real issue I've had with the game. The chain gang does show up about 2-3 times a game, which is a little more then usual, but on one occasion my guys were flagged for holding on two consecutive FGs, tacking 20 yards to the original kick. No bueno.....otherwise the game is outstanding. I really feel like they have beefed everything up a pretty considerable amount from last year. Still waiting on those friend requests too, all you PS3 owners. SickOnThaSticks. BTW, what level is everyone, an what is your record? I'm level 7 (higher then I ever got on '08, topped out at 4 on there and played religiously for the whole year) and am 17-3 online. Not too shabby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar