Got a WII....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by ammotroop, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I assume you mean Puck. And I take exception more because he thinks everything I ask is an attack (and it has happened more than once).

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yes, sorry, forgot to look at the actual exchange. I edited it now though.

He might have been overreacting, but you were too. Do those things really need to be asked? I generally just try ignoring posts I don't find useful, I only go after the ones I find particularly bothersome.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I played on a Wii for the second time over xmas.They're fun for group gatherings but I'd hate to have one for longterm use.

It's a novelty item.Nintendo's version of a Barbie Doll,a frikkin Game Cube wearing a new outfit & Nintendo are laughing all the way to the bank.

Fare play to them.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't get a Wii bat.

<a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=24803636">Wii Sports Accident</a><br><embed src="http://lads.myspace.com/videos/vplayer.swf" flashvars="m=24803636&v=2&type=video" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="430" height="346"></embed><br><a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.addToProfileConfirm&videoid=24803636&title=Wii Sports Accident">Add to My Profile</a> | <a href="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.home">More Videos</a>

5. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

I thought it was a novelty system, but it does have some decent games. The new Mario is really good.

6. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Currently though, not a system for killer third-party games. Heard Zak & Wiki's good but haven't had a chance to try it, but nearly all of my gametime goes on the first-party games.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Nintendo has always had little support from third-parties. All of their consoles have always relied strongly on first party games (like Mario and Zelda) and they don't seem to care much about anything else... giving little to no incentives for third-parties to come aboard, especially since their last two consoles finished last as far as market share goes. It's a completely different story now that the Wii is selling like coke. Every third-party wants to release as many games as possible to try to take advantage of the craze. Unfortunately, these publishers are more concerned about quantity and not at all about quality.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Well, Wife went out and bought some Carnival game for the Wii, that absolutly SUCKED. But it is her system....

Gunny and Puck.....STFU in my thread!!!!!!!!

That is all...

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

wth are you talking about ?
    I ain't said a word in days

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I know...I just havent read this in a week or so and when I do I see you and gunny butting heads like usual! Now kiss make up and one of you two ladies buy me a PS3!:clown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar