Got my son a VY Jersey...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ammotroop, Aug 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

For school :brow:, and now I would like to get myself a new one, but dont know who. I have VY, KEARSE, and L White. Leaning toward a Finny or KVB......

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm searching for a home (light blue) KVB but not having any luck. I'm guessing that there will be a bunch out later this month.

3. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

IMO, it's got to be Finny. He's my favorite player on the team, so I am very biased.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Is ebay the cheapest place to go? Or are thier any other secret places out there?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Get a Hope or a Griffin.

6. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I have great luck with ebay. Purchased home and away VY "captain" jerseys, and one for my fiancee. Way cheaper then anywhere else at the time.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I mosly buy mine on NFL Shop when they're discounted. I used to be really big on jerseys. Here are all of mine. Some are a few years old like Pierce, all 3 McNair's, and Shaq.

VY(home), McNair(home, away, and red), Chad Johnson(home), Michael Vick(all black), LT(powder blue), Shaun Alexander(home), Ben Tate(Auburn Home), Cadillac Williams(Auburn Home), Paul Pierce(away green), Ray Allen(celics home white), Shaquille O' Neal(LA Gold), J.J. Redick(Duke Black), Nomar Garciaparra(Red Sox home), Jonathan Papelbon(home white), Bo Jackson(War Eagle Special Edition).

8. The Playmaker

Oh you should get Griffin.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think eBay is the best but you have a lot of imitations of various quality.

I got Vince home and away "authentics" last year for around $35 each. No way they were authentic NFL licensed for that price but you wouldn't know to look at it.

By late August, here should be a ton of jerseys out there. C. Johnson will be available as well in time for Tide to wear one to the home opener.

10. The Playmaker

Shhh! I'm his secret santa for Christmas this year.:))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar