GoTitans appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanic_Sub, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ive been banned too.

There used too be a cumulative system where eventually you would get enough bad boy points. Anyways I am more calm now - lol

pissburgH SUCKS!

2. OhioTitan

OhioTitan GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!

I don't post as much on here, but i really get a kick out of some of your guys "disagreements"

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't know what points mean, but I have more.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've been banned a few times. Also used to get into some epic arguments with Puck on video games.

Now I really don't care, you just learn the internet is one big argument orgy.

I'm on GoTitans.com at work, and have been for like the past 4 years so my post count flies.

And yet I'm still not a mod.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I've never been banned. Never.
    And I can make one helluva hamburger.
    I will be your new mod.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I've been lurking since I was in High school when I found out about this in like 2002 or 3 or something.

And I never got banned. Because fighting online is for idiots. I did call someone a pr!#k
    once though and got a warning or points, or whatever it was at the time, back in like 2006 when someone was trying to defend the Lendale white pick or something and got a little huffy when I slammed LW. I was right, Lendale sucks, but who cares. It's online quarreling, and it's childish.

It's not worth getting your blood pressure up over.

Except the GoTitans arcade. That was awesome. I spent hours getting the high score on Space Invaders.

The GoTitans tailgates are great, and meeting people face to face is great. Lots of cool people here. Hospitality is second to none, and it's always fun to go.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

When I was in high school the internet was what we called the webbed liner in your swim trunks. You certainly didn't want to "log on" to that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar