goTitans.com '13 Tailgate Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

See everyone on Sunday. I'll be bringing a birthday girl with me, so everyone be prepared to sing!

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I will be there Sunday as well with my friend, Tommy.

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

You guys have been great this season. And I did have fun at your Tailgate. I love that I found a free place to park on that street too!! But I was able to get an A parking pass after all. So I am gonna enjoy not having to walk. Plus got to stock up on the Apple Pie Shine for the off season :toast:

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

LJ needs to bring the mandolin so we can do it right.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Now she is balking due to the weather. Is it supposed to rain a lot?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Was 30% chance earlier this week.

EDIT: Now 60%. Dunno what time it's coming in.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

great

what is the temp supposed too be?

like it matters - LOL

8. tommygoldman05

tommygoldman05 Is loving the Titans

Ill be there with my Texans colored Eddie George jersey

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

edging those bets.... nice

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

We thought about wearing our Red Jerseys, but as TitanJeff pointed out we would look too much like Moo Moo fans. Hmmmm.... after thinking about it, it might not be a bad idea to look like Moo Moo fans at Sunday's game! LOL

If it weren't for our friends that we see at the Tailgate, I would probably elect to sit this game out and watch from the comfort of my couch. We'll be there on Sunday showing our support *cough* - *cough* .... for the Titans. Just wish they would announce that Munch has been hired as the new HC for Penn State and Williams will be the HC for the Titans tomorrow.

See everyone tomorrow. Jeff tell the Birthday girl that she won't melt in the rain. I've been to many wet Titan games and I never melted. ;-)

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar