Gotitans.com 2015 Tailgate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by GoT, Aug 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thanks for coming.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I believe burgers and dogs on the grill are on the menu for Sunday. Dolphin meat tastes like chicken, so we'll go with burgers instead ;-)

3. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

** :bliss:ATTENTION PLEASE :bliss:**

THE BURGERS ARE IN THE COOLER AND HAVE BEEN PACKED IN THE 4-RUNNER. AGAIN THE BURGERS ARE WITH US AND ON THE WAY TO THE TAILGATE! :tailgate:

P.S. NO FORGETTING THE BURGERS TODAY! :beerbang:

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Bringing chicken tomorrow. That work?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will be bringing an ice cold case of domestic swill

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Jeff, due to potential rain showers, we won't have the grill tomorrow, so your chicken doesn't need to cluck ;-)

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bringing Panther Meat for the grill tomorrow. I hear it tastes like chicken.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I made the unusual decision to bring an iced down case of domestic swill to share

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Reading this thread was bittersweet. Many of you may not know that we lost Jeff "VolnTitan" a few weeks ago. I will really miss him and Vicky at the Tailgates. Jeff always brought cheer and beer to the group! We will be sure to have a toast in Jeff's honor at a Tailgate this year. He will be missed by so many, but his spirit will be with us helping us all trying to stay positive about the Titans and remembering that after all is said and done, it's still just a game.

*CHEERS* Jeff! :pointsky::beer:
    Jeff Gish.jpg

• Cheers Cheers x 6
  10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Titans Tailgate 2016

We won't be having the usual tailgate Saturday evening before the Titans vs. Chargers game. Most likely, just a few chairs and beers. We will resume regular tailgate activities on Sept. 11th when the Purple People Eaters come to town.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar