goTitans.com AFC South Preview: Indianapolis Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Another year, another division title for the Colts. Indianapolis has now won 3 straight in the AFC South. They finished with a 14-2 record in 2005 featuring a less potent (but still elite) offense and a much more stable defense. Mainly they reined in the offense a bit to control the clock more and keep the defense fresh. The Colts defense still lived off of sacks and turnovers, as before, but they had more success than in previous years. But, when all was said and done, they choked like they always do in the playoffs.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001687.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Starkiller's preview usually brings in a few of the Colts faithful for a comment.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Greatest. Line. Ever. :ha:

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

And one that's been used by so many, for so long...:)

5. It's funny because it's true... :lol:

6. Colts: 11-5
    Jags: 10-6
    Titans: 7-9
    Texans: 3-13

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Its still gold.

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

:coltssuk:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I must admit I'd be happy for the Jags (and their fans) if they are able to wrangle the division title away. Their fans would only rub my nose in it... Funny thing is the Colt fans are by in large pretty nice... it's easy to be that way when you have been at the top for so long.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Now that the season is about to start better posting Jag fans seem to be sneaking out. I have noticed they have allot better view of there team and are not toally humoristic. I even got a "good luck" on there board today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar