goTitans.com NFL Power Rankings: Week 13

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

RT, if we wanted to know NFL seeding, we'd just look. These are power rankings, my interpretation of that is that they are opinions of relative current strength of the teams. I think the colts have had their major weakness finally started to be exploited, and the bears as well. If the playoffs were to start today, my ranking reflects how I would expect teams to perform. It's fine if you disagree, but we're not discussing the standings, but who we think is playing the best football right now. Things change over the course of a season. I don't think Romo is great, but I think the cowboys are a better team with bledsoe on the sidelines, thus, my ranking them ahead of their record. I've explained my feelings on the colts and bears. San Diego has had at least their top two LBs out, and Merriman is coming back, so I think they're more balanced than the Colts. I could go on, but I don't have time. I think it's an open question, because it's not us saying who we think has won the most games.

2. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

top 3 teams:

San diego tomlinsons
    indianapolis mannings
    dallas cowboys

3. Matty

Matty Guest

I dont like people saying because he hasnt won a ring hes not really that good but in my opinion he is still the best QB in the NFL at the minute... the reason he hasnt won a ring is because the Colts D (especially on the run) can't do Jack...

but Manning himself I think is awesome...

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is it me or did RollTide once blast people for calling Peyton Manning, Geyton?

Yet he calls Dallas the Gayboys?

Either RollTide has double standards or his undies are finally loosening up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar