Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

goTitans.com Pickem

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,089
    FYI I got credited with a W on picking the Redskins even though they lost... not sure if it's like that way for everyone. Just figured I'd mention it.

Can't believe I'm still in 1st in the normal pick 'em... not far behind in the spread either.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I didn't even bother checking since I knew I did horrible this week. This league is week to week and no way to really predict the outcomes.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
    Looks like I screwed up so might owe some moolah to other winners.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,487
  3. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $437
    Gawd you guys suck! - How I can still have the lead in the spread game? - I've had horrendous weeks.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    Because after picking 160 games, no one is even making their picks. This isn't fun enough to keep up with.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

survivor is much more fun, maybe we can get another one going before the season ends!
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,583
    You can do that? I survived my survival, and thank God it ended week 10 for mine, cause I picked us to beat Jacksonville the week following winning that league.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

got damn lucky it ended week 10 lol. idk if you could do that, just a thought for the final few weeks or playoffs idk
  8. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,596
    I love survival.. my season ended when Atlanta lost to the Jets lol, but I'm sitting on 10/11, which has me tied for 1st place in my pool. It's fun trying to plan the rest of your season out.
    Dman high fives this.