Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2013.
This week's Pickem is now active.
I must be doing something wrong, I can pick.
You can? Or can't?
Here's how you do it...
1. Go to http://www.gotitans.com/pickem/
2. Activate the league you wish to pick.
3. In the submenu, click "Manage Your Picks"
4. Click the red "Edit Picks".
5. Make picks.
6. Submit. Arrows should now show up next to your picks.
Cool, its working
I seem to be the only one who thinks Baltimore will be leaving Denver with a W. Denver will be without Von and Champ Bailey, and Peyton is generally pretty rusty at the start of the season. Baltimore has been discredited because of their offseason, so they have something to prove. John Harbaugh is a far superior coach to John Fox.
Thanks. I needed that too
Also, unlike the Sportsbook, you can change picks up to the kickoff of each game.
Don't forget to get, at least, tonight's game picked.
That $2,000 moolah is as good as mine.
There's a game on that counts tonight!
Separate names with a comma.