Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

goTitans.com Pickem

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,298

And I am putting $50 down on them. That game has 45-0 written all over it. Seattle's defense will score 78 fantasy points (nah, but I do expect 30+)... In one of my leagues I'm playing against AP, Peyton, and Seattle D. That should be fun.

Probably gonna put $50 on the Broncos too.

If I lose both bets, I will never bet that much on a game again... I tend to like the idea of putting the minimum amount down on every game every weekend. At the end of the year, I always come out with a winning record on my picks, so why not bet small amounts on each game?
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,298

Jags will lose 45-0... if they're lucky.

Remember this is the same Seahawks team that put up 50+ back to back weeks against the Cards and Bills last year. They don't let up. And Pete Carroll likes to do mean things, like going for it on 4th down when leading 58-0 and faking punts while up by 40.

Pretty big hypocrite for doing all that after getting in Harbaugh's face (when they were college coaches) when he went for 2 late in the game with a massive lead.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,586
    Seattle will use the game like a bye week the second half.
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,848
    19.5 points.... insane!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $782
    jags win this game because everyone is writing them off.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,298
    You guys are reading too much into this.

It's the best team against the worst team. And the Seahawks have not lost a game at home since 2011. Russell Wilson is undefeated there.

Seahawks do not let up. They beat the Cards 58-0 in Seattle last year. And the Cards were on par with the Jags - probably better.

Seattle is riding high after blowing out the Niners by 26, and you guys don't think they cover a 19.5 spread against the measly Jags?

C'mon... It's a gift. Take it. I rarely touch high spreads and I took the Jets to cover that 12.5 spread when everyone said they wouldn't.

Not like I'm leading everyone in pick 'em (spread and normal). :D
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,298
    Well, I picked the Eagles in this game. That was a mistake. Still 29-4 so far.

What's odd is that 3 of my 4 losses have been from Eagles games.
  6. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    lol I don't see them winning this game. But I would not be one bit surprised if this is a close, low-scoring, defensive game.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,586
    I caught up one game on you then.

:greedy:

Edit: I picked them to win straight up but not in the spread. Nice.
  7. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $10,310
    I picked KC straight up and spread. I just had a feeling Reid would get the win against his former team.