Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

goTitans.com Pickem

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100
    This week wasn't bad in the normal pool, the spread I did horrible but I still can't believe I took sea with -19.5 Good win by them! Green bay killed me the way that game ended.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    Week 3 winners:

Spread
    CaseyTrain
    Smash

Both went 9 for 16.

Normal
    ME!!!!!
    TitanT

Both went 11 for 16.
    CT and Smash split the $500 moolah. TitanT wins it all cause I'm just that kinda guy. :brow:
    Smash and TitanT high five this.
  2. TitanT Special Teams Standout

Washington
    Moolah:
    $2,102
    Great Job your Dudeness! Thanks for the moolah. :biggrin2:
  3. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    drinks on me
  4. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $429
    When is week 4 gonna open?

It's 7pm wednesday night, roughly 31 hours 'till the first game starts. Not leaving people with a whole lotta time to make their picks.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    I had to leave town today so late getting the picks up.

You only have to make Thursday night's game pick by tomorrow. The rest you have up to kickoff of each game.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    We're now set up.
  5. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,588
    Anyone have any suggestions for the Elimination pick this week? I've used Indy, New England, and Seattle.

I have it down to three choices: Broncos over Eagles, Saints over Dolphins, and Titans over Jets. It's really tough this week.. feels like there is no totally safe pick. All those 3-0 teams are due for a loss sooner or later, and I just can't trust Tennessee enough to pick them, seeing as they always lose a game they shouldn't.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,901

Broncos. Easy.

Take the easy pick, and don't over-think it. Most people lose in survival because they try to take risks instead of taking what's given to them. Broncos are a lock.
  7. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $429
    It's alright. I though you could create the weeks ahead and just "activate" them, when time was upon us.

In Denmark we have to put points on each pick. From 100 to 5. 100 points on the one you're most sure to make it and lesser points, the less confidence you have in the pick. It adds another perspective to the game.