goTitans.com redesign time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Apr 2, 2009.

?
  1. Yup.

8 vote(s)
    20.5%
  2. Nope.

31 vote(s)
    79.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I like the frontpage design.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I would miss the front page, though I don't use it all that much. I maintain my stance about its usefulness on draft day though!

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Quick update: I'm waiting for the new version of vBulletin before doing anything. Included with that will be a CMS which we'll likely use as our front page.

Word is it may be 3-4 months yet.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Don't you go trying anything risky mid-season, Jeff!

5. TitanJeff

No worries. This time around I'm hiring professional help. :yes:

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

donations just went from 24$ to 50$...:greedy: hope you enjoy the new site

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I don't even come on here much anymore. It takes so long for everything to load and then sometimes it never does. I hit refresh and it may or may not work. I can watch almost every ad hanging up to load.

I have had problems with this site for months and it isn't getting any better :(
    I could understand if every site I went to does that samething but it doesn't.

8. TitanJeff

It makes no sense because you appear to be the only one with the issue. This tells me you have some kind of security feature which has to process each of the ads brought into the site.

I'd switch to Firefox and turn on ad blocking (as much as this site needs the ads to load) and see if it helps.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

This puppy don't like changes...

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar