goTitans.com tailgate t-shirts

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That is true.

But I know several forums that are selling shirts for 10 bucks. So I'm sure it's not too hard to just get a printer that won't rip him off.

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

You have an answer for everything don't you?

I'd like to see some of these t-shirts that are on several forums. I'd like to see what kind of shirts they're able to mfg for 10 bucks. Sometimes you get what you pay for, but I'd like to see if they make a decent shirt for that kind of money.... Links please?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Don't mistake the price which is charged by a printer and what it's being sold for. I mark them up a little to help cover the costs of printing more than what I need. They'll be $10 at the tailgates while supplies last. :yes:

And I'm giving one free to Deuce if he'll show up to pick it up. :brow:

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

dudes. Have fun at the tailgate. Titan Up!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

I thought I would have made it today, but my tickets fell through. : (

I'll make at least a couple tailgates this season though. Keep an extra small available. haha

6. Deuce Wayne

It's more an NFL thing than individual team thing. They say no modifying, but again- you can make logos look similar by doing them yourself, just so it looks related.

I asked a lot of questions as to what exactly is and isn't allowed. But I also just simply asked how to get permission to use them. I'm not selling for profit, so it shouldn't be too huge of a deal but it is the NFL.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Feels like a good time to talk about GoTitans shirts again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar