goTitans.com Update Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Maybe you should stop using that inferior pedophile browser and install Mozilla.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Okay. It all looks like Win7/Chrome user as having the issue. I'll try to reach the author to see what he says.

3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I've been having issues posting images in posts. I usually just drag the image onto the reply box, and it shows up just fine. But when I actually post the reply, or even preview it, the image just doesn't show up. I've tried using the actual "Insert/Edit Image" tab as well. Rather frustrating.

Any suggestions, or alternate ways of posting images would be much appreciated. (not attaching files)

4. TitanJeff

We had some issues up to a couple of days ago with uploading. You might try it again and see if we've fixed it.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Any word on forum skins? I'd really like a darker background.

6. TitanJeff

The forum software is being updated to one which allows for a responsive skin. That means those who use Tapatalk can view the site as designed. Once we make the jump, we'll update this skin then can add more. Members will be able to choose from 2-3 different custom designs.

It'll take a while as many of the added features we use are still being modified.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Any news on the Firefox edit post problem?

8. TitanJeff

Nope. They say it's a FF issue and to post it on their forum.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Ahh... no big deal. Just wondering.

10. TitanJeff

The problem may be fixed when we upgrade here but FF might also update soon with a fix.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar