Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by xpmar9x, Feb 22, 2013.
Btw can you get rid of the giraffe avi? It's throwing me off lol
I agree with you 100%. They need those nasty, in your face, don't care, phyiscal players... but a talent like Ansah falling to them; I can't see them passing it up.
Never!!!!! It's too beautiful.
4/25 Draft Day (Final Mock Draft)
1. Kansas City Chiefs – OT, Eric Fisher
2. Jacksonville Jaguars – DE, Dion Jordan
3. Oakland Raiders – DT, Sharrif Floyd
4. Philadelphia Eagles – OT, Luke Joeckel
5. Detroit Lions – DE, Ezekiel Ansah
6. Cleveland Browns – QB, Geno Smith
7. Arizona Cardinals – OT, Lane Johnson
8. Buffalo Bills – QB, Ryan Nassib
9. New York Jets – OLB, Barkevious Mingo
10. Tennessee Titans – CB, Dee Milliner
11. San Diego Chargers – OT, DJ Fluker
12. Miami Dolphins – CB, Xavier Rhodes
13. New York Jets – TE, Tyler Eifert
14. Carolina Panthers – DT, Star Lotulelei
15. New Orleans Saints – S, Kenny Vaccaro
16. St. Louis Rams – WR, Tavon Austin
17. Pittsburgh Steelers – OLB, Jarvis Jones
18. Dallas Cowboys – OG, Chance Warmack
19. New York Giants – DT, Sheldon Richardson
20. Chicago Bears – OLB, Alec Ogletree
21. Cincinnati Bengals – S, Jonathan Cyprien
22. St. Louis Rams – OG, Jonathan Cooper
23. Minnesota Vikings – CB, Desmond Trufant
24. Indianapolis Colts – CB, DJ Hayden
25. Minnesota Vikings– MLB, Manti Te’o
26. Green Bay Packers – RB, Eddie Lacy
27. Houston Texans – WR, Justin Hunter
28. Denver Broncos – DE, Bjoern Werner
29. New England Patriots – CB, Jamar Taylor
30. Atlanta Falcons – DE, Tank Carradine
31. San Francisco 49ers – TE, Zach Ertz
32. Baltimore Ravens – S, Matt Elam
Nowhere near as bad as lilmherkid's av. That is on some creep sh!+
Flip flopped Fisher and Joeckel because reports are the Chiefs will take Fisher now.
9 right, if we count the Buffalo trade with St Louis then it's 10. Also got the positions right for a few teams but different player. Did better than I thought.
That's really damn good considering how unpredictable this particular draft was.
Hey I got 8 picks right. Not too bad.
I missed pretty horribly on Floyd and Te'o though. Outside the trades, it wasn't as crazy as I thought it was going to be. I think the experts actually had a pretty good 1st round idea this year.