GoTitans Money Fantasy Football League - Need more players!

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by RavensShallBurn, Jul 5, 2013.

1. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

I will send you my money in about 2 weeks. And that option makes the most sense because why should I lose money even though I made the playoffs. But again I'm fine with either
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

whats your paypal RSB?
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

That is a good idea regardless. I am planning on attending but will do up pre-draft rankings just to be safe. Things come up and it is better safe than sorry.

I am in a similar situation. Have 20 vacation days saved up so I have no issue using one for this draft. But just need some notice before I submit a vacation request.
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I saw we have until the end of July for anyone to try and change the date, after that its locked for the 1st. Thats almost a week, I think that is fair.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

So it won't let me change the date after the 1st? I don't think that's true, but I don't plan on changing it.

I will be sending out an email today and that is going to be the email you will use to PayPal me.
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Alright my entry fee was sent

I think we should go with option 2 for how the prize money gets used.

I spend too much time trying to win these leagues to not get something back when I fail to win.
  7. The Hammer

Paypal is not as fast as I was hoping. Have paypal set up but have to wait while I get my bank account registered to it. They are sending micro-deposits and it takes a little longer to go international. 6-8 days.
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

No worries. You have plenty of time... I assumed everyone had already done that since that's one of the first things you do when you get a PayPal. lol

Got it. Thanks.
  9. The Hammer

I had an account from years ago and only used it once for ebay. Since then I have switched banks though lol.
  10. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Good luck ladies :duckrun: