goTitans T-shirt '11

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's time to do another t-shirt design. Ideally, I'd prefer it to be just one or two colors.

Use this thread to submit your ideas of what it should be say or be. If you have the skills, feel free to do a design. Obviously, we want goTitans.com on it somewhere. Remember, we can't use the Titans logo though may be able to utilize some components of it.

We don't know how much the t-shirts will cost yet. Once we do, we'll start another thread with the chosen design on it to get some pre-orders.

Bring it on!

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You going with white shirts or colors?

3. TitanJeff

Probably white though we can price some color ones.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If it ends up being a one-color screen ala this pic, shirt colors could be random.
    Design just has to be the type that works as a negative..

[​IMG]

What are the rules in regard to logos etc?

5. TitanJeff

We don't want the wrath of the NFL upon us so no using Titans logos.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What was last years design?

7. TitanJeff

[​IMG]

This was last year's design. We did both short and long sleeves. I have a few left which I'll toss in for anyone who orders one this year.

:brow:

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Ill grab one for sure

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'd love to have a light blue shirt, with a white and or navy logo. I have plenty of Jerseys, not enough Titans shirts.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I learned last year about the logos- they're real dicks about it. I even altered it, only using like a quarter of the original... still they said no. Silly. Yet high school sports teams all across america get away with infringement every day because it's cheap.

I only asked about colored shirts because it sort of gives you 3 colors if you're using 2 in the print. Like if they were light blue... white and navy creates the Titans colors.

[​IMG]

There's my crappy one messing about last year when we rioted in the streets about kerning and tracking.

By the way... the kerning is off on that one up there, Jeff if you were unaware. :wink2:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar