goTitans T-shirt '11

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I vote no new members.

"GoTitans.com - GTFO"

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

How about, "GoTitans.com never misses a Training Camp"

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

could have some 'guns' printed on the inside sleeves and when you roll the sleeves up you at least look stronger than Keith Bulluck

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm not concerned with the t-shirt getting new members. It's for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

"GoTitans.com, where a kid can be a Coach, General Manager, and dickhead, all at the same time". Also known as Jeff Fishering.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No, not really. Shirts are made for all kinds of reasons. I'm sure TJ's main intent with these are to offer something fun and unique to members while also putting some extra cash in the site's pockets to help with maintenance costs.

I nominate this as a quote for the shirts. Meta.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

BTW TJ/Cruds, I work in the print industry and have a good local wholesale contact for digital t-shirt printing. No setup fees. No minimums. I'd be glad to get them wholesale through my company and then pass them along without any markup, if interested.

I know Cruds already has a screen printing contact so not trying to step on any toes. Just thought I should throw that out there. The good thing about digital is you could do as many colors as you like. And since there's no setup/minimums you could go back and order as many or as few as you want after the initial batch is gone.

Of course I have no idea how many you typically print (or sell) so you may be better off going with the screen printing anyway.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think we did 50 last time. What's the difference in digital vs. screen printing? Is that like the iron-on stuff you get when you use CafePress?

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

PM sent.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Oh, the suspense!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar