goTitans Tailgate Group Photo

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Titanium, Sep 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i saw one falling off a car the other day on I-40, breaking in pieces everywhere lol....

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

They have little tabs on the back so if you don't want to put washers or something on your screws, you don't have to. I guess I've just been lucky so far. Knock on wood.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was just getting ready for that "kick in the crotch" that is watching Schwartzie's D play.

4. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I´ll make it to one of this tailgate parties sooner or later, then you´ll regret it.

Still trying to find a way to tell my gf im leaving to the other side of the ocean to watch a game and tailgate with some pleople i know just by internet nicknames. And spend plenty of money doing it.

I´ll cook paella, though, so people wont kick me out till they´ve tried it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar