Gotitans weight loss for men?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

My school would have pizza hut on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

they also had a ice cream vending machine, 2 pop vending machines, and your normal chips, candy, ect ect vending machine.

for your main lunch it was pizza, a sub, hamburger, and then they would switch it up everyday. Like tacos, spaghetti, and all that other nasty ****. lol

Hated school lunches, But i had to eat because I always had practice after school. Did not wake up early to pack my lunch and was too much a procrastinator to make my lunch the day before

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Most days I wouldn't eat breakfast(never ate breakfast) and went without lunch because I didn't like the food. Somehow I did not die during practice. Looking back I don't know how I did it.

Then again, we'd go to McDonald's every Wednesday after practice for 39 cent burgers and shut that place down. Yes, this was before the $1 menu. I'd just pig out after I got home from practice. I supposed all that evened out every few days.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You guys got legit fast food for school lunches? my school had some crappy contract with a catering service. Food was always cold so it sucked...

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

man, since i been paying attention to calories and **** i been getting on my wife about what my 3 yr old eats....he aint close to fat, but i see so many fat ass 4-5 yr olds running around wal mart and my son will never be that. she gets a lil mad sometimes lol. im like "just cuz you can eat everything and stay skinny doesnt mean everyone can"

5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I get super pissed when I am taking an xray of a super obese kid! The parents should be put in jail for that **** man. Knocked the potential from their kids before they were ever given a chance, and not only that, but seriously affecting the health of the child as well. Makes me so mad!

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Yeah we should beat the sh*t out of 520's parents.

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hey man...i didnt get fat till i lived on my own...of course thats when i stopped playing sports year round too...

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Need to lose weight????? I've got a new 2-step plan that's guaranteed to work:

1. Start smoking.
    2. Watch the pounds fly off.

Simply adjust your daily number of cigarettes by a) how many pounds you need to lose, and b) how fast you need to lose them. Just need to drop 5-10 lbs or so for a July vacation? You can probably get by with only about half a pack a day between now and then. Need to lose like 50-100 though? Well, that's gonna require some more drastic measures. I'd wanna see you on a 1.5-pack per day regimen. And that's a MINIMUM. If you can afford to go to 2-2.5, hell maybe even 3 packs, even better. It might hit you in the pocketbook a bit more but you will thank me later as you watch that number on the scale plummet.

I know what you're saying, "But Sawdustman, you know how many cheeseburgers I could buy with all this cigarette money?" and "But Sawdustman, won't smoking negatively impact my life expectancy?" To that I say, bruh, do you wanna be a fatty fatty 2x4 your whole life or not? If you're content being an overweight loser who doesn't have a dangerously sexy smokers cough, that's on you. I ain't gonna tell you how to live your life. But for the rest of you who actually value your appearance, I'm just putting it out there. I didn't write this plan for financial gain or even to be told "Thank you Sawdust, you changed my life". I'm just doing this as a public service to help my fellow man and to at least try to have some small impact on this country's out of control obesity problem.

RESOURCES: Rolltide Stats & Figures, LLC

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Tweaked my back squatting a couple weeks ago and couldn't workout. When I can't workout I get depressed because I feel like a lazy, fat piece of ****. When I get depressed I eat. A lot.

I gained like six pounds in two weeks.

Draft party food three days straight certainly didn't help.

:disappointed:

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Forgot to mention that I've got a kickass Stop Smoking plan when you've lost the necessary amount of weight.

DISCLAIMER: You may gain weight on the Stop Smoking plan!

• LOL LOL x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar