Grace Park needs to hit the lau lau!

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by avvie, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The new Hawaii 5-0 is coming this fall, featuring Grace Park as surfing cadet Kono Kalakaua. I've seen some previews, and though I was interested in seeing Grace with fewer threads, I can tell you that she's waaaaay too skinny to be a Hawaiian surfer girl.
    Not that Hawaiian surfer girls are fat... they're just healthy. They eat a lot of starch and meat with very few vegetables at all, so their bodies get thick and solid without any bones showing through.... nicely bronzed meaty hotties :yes: Surfing is an incredible workout, so skinny chicks can't hang.
    Grace needs to pound some poi and lau-lau to look the part... right now all she has to help pass her off as Hawaiian is an Asian face and a Canadian driver's license- she could say her mom was local and her step-dad owns a timeshare in Ko'olina.

[​IMG]

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Of course she's not Hawaiian, she's a damn Cylon!

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Freakin toasters! :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar