Graduation

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LT21Titans27, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

My graduation ceremony is tomorrow

For a while Ive been thinking now, 13 years of school, all the friends, familiar faces, theyll be gone
    Its reeal weird for me when I think about it, 400+ graduating, most of which Ill never see again, yet for most of my life, I would see them on a daily basis. The routine will also be gone too, no more messing around with all my friends and classmates, no more doin what I want.

Idk how to explain how I feel, Im glad its over, but at the same time, I dont want it to ever end

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Congratulations man. I went to my old high school's graduation a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe that it had already been a year since I was out of high school. It was ridiculous.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Congrats dood! Enjoy...
    The years go 5 times faster once you graduate..

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Believe me, it's weird for everyone.. Nothing you do from here on out will be like High School.. You'll never be there again.
    Now go to college and party & scrump your arse off!

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I know what you're feeling, I remember feeling the same sort of way almost 30 years ago.

30 Years from now you will remember what you're feeling now.
    But you will see those people around you differently then, than you do now.
    Things that mean a lot to you now, will seem trivial,
    and things you don't even think about now
    will be remembered as opportunities that slipped away.

The best really is in front of you.
    The people that will shape the person you will eventually be remembered as after you're gone
    you haven't met yet.

Good luck, and I hope you make the right choices.
    My only advice would be to think for yourself,
    don't let alcohol or drugs think for you.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd: to that.

feels like yesterday i finished high school and it's been five years and a degree later.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Never thought of that rly, good post, thanks

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

BTW: travel the world - including all of our country - while you're young. It'll keep you travelling when you get older..

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:werd:

10. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1 more year for me. Its going to be painful to leave. lol Thinkin back having my dad kick me out of the bed telling me to get the f up for school and I always never wanted to go now I dont want to leave. You just never really appreciate how good school actually is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar