Grady Jackson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, May 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Why in the hell haven't we signed him???

Yeah, he's old, big, and fat, but he's also disruptive and a hell of a run stopper. He was cut from the Falcons last season, then picked up by the Jags for a one year contract. Not surprisingly, it was also around that time their defense started turning around. He hasn't signed with anyone this season. He's gotta be worth a one year contract to help solidify the D-Line.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i thought we should have signed him last year.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

They're holding a spot for Barry Booker? ;)

4. reo

reo Starter

Actually if I remember right he was signed to a 2 year contract by the Jags but was still released even though they had just traded Stroud. Doesn't that tell you something?

He's not a worker and he's in horrible shape. If the Titans meet w/ him (they have) and decide that he's not the guy for us then I can't fault them.

5. mellowyellow

mellowyellow Camp Fodder

We should sign him.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Tony Brown is fine for this year.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i agree, brown is pretty good when he has a big body next to him to take on a double team. when haynesworth got hurt last year we didn't have that and we suffered. we'll be in that same situation this year if hanyesworth misses some games.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

and he will.

9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

depth...did anyone ever sign Rod Coleman?

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3087464

Contract was only for one year. His shape has been questionable for a while now, but he has still performed well. If shape was the real question mark from our FO, then why did they sign Simon this past season??? I would love to see this guy rotating on our D-Line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar