Graham Harrell still unsigned

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Typically. I usually call the top prospects as busts while general managers do things like throw 40 million at them.

Miss a couple, but get more right than I miss. And I'm usually dead on when I call them busts for certain.

2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Chalk this one up to being wrong. Harrell if lucky will be nothing more than a journeyman #3 QB. But in all likelihood he will join his buddy Sonny Cumbie in the AFL.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'm not saying he's going to be anything. But he's worth being on an NFL team. I'm not high on him, but I think he's better than other QBs that were drafted.

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

[​IMG]
    about graham herrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar