Grant Hill to Phoenix, Rashard Lewis to Orlando

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, big read, your kidding right, what are you a hawks fan???

talk to me when your team isnt in the lottery ok???

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You weren't a championship team in any of the previous seasons and Hughes doesn't make any difference.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

hughes is over rated he sucks, so do the wizards, championship? lmao your crazy.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

How do the Wizards suck? Jeez man! So far uve said the Cavs suck and now the Wizards. 2 Playoff teams last year. May I ask who you like?

Seeing as tho your from New York im assuming you like the gabage Knicks?

And DC dont forget Marshall on the bench also cuz hes part of the trade too. Im not sure how good its looking so far but something is in the works that would bring that a hole back to Washington.

Ill never forget that 5 foot shot he missed in game 2 of the ECF.

God. We could of finished off the Pistons in 5

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

making the playoffs doesn't make you a good team, especially in the East where you only need to win half your games to make it.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I like the knicks, they suck at least I admit it. The wizards do not have a good team, they have gilbert arenas.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

.........lol........your joking right??

Gilbert Arenas 29 ppg last season

Caron Butler 20 ppg last season

Antawn Jamison 19 ppg last season

3 All Stars

hmmm..... only gilbert, know your stuff before you say gilbert is the only one we got.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well it is a simple equation - 3 all stars and zero to show for it.

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea and the bulls have something to show for almost getting swept by the pistons????

at least my crippled team lost to the Cavs, and was in every game they lost.

the bulls are underachievers, ben gordon cant produce unless hes on the bench, kirk heinrich is probably the 4th worst pg in the league, Ben Wallace can block shots, but cant hit the rim when he throws them up.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that they made it further than the Wizards, swept the defending champions.

Yes classic underachievers there.

you mean got swept by a team you call a one man team? Also a 15 point loss is in the game?

The same Ben Gordon who had his best season to date? The same Kirk Hinrich who is on the USA Team and considered one of the best point guards in the league.
    yes real underachievers there.

Oh this is the same underachieving who beat you 3 times by a combined 66 points. A nice healthy average of 22 points per win for the mathematically challenged
    Also a team that in fact did not get swept by anyone, a team that won or tied every series with every playoff team.

Perhaps it is you who should learn about the sport.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar