Grant Hill to Phoenix, Rashard Lewis to Orlando

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Well im happy that I dont have to fight for my teams respect of being a good team. Seeing as tho we are the Champs if the East. And as far as im concerned even with a healthy Wizards team we still would of won. Not by a sweep.. maybe 6 or 7 games. We would of beatin the Nets *** again. Then we would of Beatin the Pistons. There was no stoppin us.

We beat the Pistons with offense. If we would of faced the Suns in the Finals I think we would of won. The Spurs were just too hard of a change for us. Going up against a really hard D in Detroit to going to the best D in San Antonio. We still had chances against them but just couldn't land shots.

Cavs will be back.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You couldn't beat the Spurs on a bad day at home court.

The champions were named once Cleveland won the ECF.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Then basically from what you said the East had absolutely no chance in winning the championship last season. Cuz if we beat the Pistons. You guys couldn't beat them. You guys beat the Heat which means we would probably beat them. Wizards had no chance at all which wasn't there fault. And the Nets just plain didn't try in my opinion.

We were the best the East had to offer. And it wasn't even good enough to win 1 game.

Is the East seriously THAT bad. Or was it us that just sucked. I know you'll say us. But if you do it makes no sense.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cavs aren't the best team in the East.

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Then who is. And why weren't they in the Finals.

Face it were the EC Champs. Until someone beats us in the Playoffs.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Detroit are better and they played like crap.
    They also have a better and longer history of winning.

One lucky and soon after embarrassing performance doesn't make you the best team in the East. And you will soon see Cleveland will not be seen as the #1 East team in any rankings, ratings and what not.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

gunny, we didnt have our 2 allstars, so how can we show anything? your trying to say the wizards suck, when, as a full team, they only played 12 games last season. 12........im not going to take anything away from the bulls, but they had a full squad, and went into the playoffs expecting so much, what did they show for it?

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Nah bro, i'm not a Hawks fan. I was just saying that the supposed re-acquisition of Larry Hughes does nothing for the Wizards. He was completely terrible for the Cavs in the postseason, and has largely been a bust since they signed him. So putting him back on the Wizards roster does not change anything, they'll still be a top four team in the East (which could be mistaken for a lottery team in the West.)

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what every other East team showed. Nothing.

And the Bulls didn't have a full squad.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

:ha: aint that the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar