Grant Wistrom CUT FROM SEATTLE:DAVID BOWEN ON TITAN RADAR?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nigel, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I like David Bowens more than Winstrom....I dont hink we will be bringing back Robaire Smith,we could eventually,but i dont see it anytime soon...Tony Brown looked real good last year,but is short..He's athletic and quick off the snap,but i think he looked good when he was at DE too...I just want to see Odom healthy for a year...He was unstopable 05' pre-season,but then his sister or brother died of sleep apneia(spl) which is also a condition he sufferes from and then he was injured...and didnt get a chance,was injured again last year....He would be a great DE if he could stay healthy and put it all together....But I'll take David Bowens to help run stopping and LaBoy the situational pass rush....but i guy i really want to see next year...SEAN CONOVER...looked good last year as a UDFA and played extremly well against the run,has good size,but isnt the most athletic DE.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Grant Wistrom?

Do we have any interest in him?

3. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

why not sign him? cant we just cut him before the season if he doesnt seem like he'll pan out?

4. Not if he gets a signing bonus...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar