Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Gray Survives Titans' Staff Change

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CKTitan, Jan 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Still hoping to see Britt gone too? Maybe if we didn't have fans running off players with potential the offense would actually stay on the field for more than 3 plays at a time.
  2. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,010
    Huh? When did I say I was hoping to see Britt gone? I only said that I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting cut. And that I think we should proceed in the offseason as if he doesn't even exist (because of his injury issues and inability to stay out of the ghetto).

And what exactly does any of that have to do with Jerry Gray being complete garbage?
    GoT high fives this.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,010
    And what players have the "fans run off"?

I mean, really. That's ridiculous.
    Riverman and GoT high five this.
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $331
    high-five for that and the hilarious gif. he is going to have a stroke one day.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    This isn't good news obviously but I refuse to believe we're automatically doomed. A lot of this depends on the development of our young players on D but also what we do via draft and free agency. Maybe I'm just desperately hopeful.

I do like the RB & WR coach hires. The guy who was coaching high school is funny though lol. And also the guy who has been out of the league for years (TE coach I think)
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,609
    when has a fan ran off a player???
  6. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $114
    Vince freaking Young.
    MilwaukeeTitan high fives this.
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    Yeah. It was the fans. Let's just pretend that Vince wasn't a glorified game manger with the emotional maturity of a ten year old.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,146
    **** the bed for Ted
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    I can only hope Locker improves, we get some young OL, but yet we finish like 2-14. We get Clowney, and a new HC/coachingStaff/Owner... and pray for a turn around.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!